How does it work?
Our API allows you to implement image recognition
technology within your web or mobile applications.
Create your photo database:
- 1. Upload your product or media images.
- 2. Save your configurations.
- 3. Export your image IDs to a CSV file.
Create a sample application:
- 1. Get the code.
- 2. Read the documentation.
- 3. Create your own application.
- 4. Get your individual ID number and the API key.
- 5. Take advantage of the first free scans!
How do I properly prepare photos for image recognition?
- - Photos must show a 2D surface or image.
- - Image size up to 2 MB.
- - An Ideal resolution of 640 x 480 px.
- - JPG format.
- - Images should be cropped, and display only necessary elements with no background. If removing the background is unavoidable, use a flat white background.
What can I do with Recognize.im API?
- - 1:1 object recognition – send us a picture and we will give you its ID from your database. Learn more about the possible ways of implementing Recognize.im
- - Similar images recognition – our API can show you a few other similar results from your database. See how you can use it in your app. Learn more here
- - Multiple object recognition – your user takes one photo and we will recognize all images which can be seen in this particular photo. Learn more here