Recognize.im allows businesses to quickly build image recognition into their own mobile and web applications. The setup is quick: upload or import your graphics to Recognize.im, and copy the ready-made code generated from the site. In a few minutes, your platform will have built-in image recognition technology. This type of solution promotes real customer engagement and sales through the mobile channel in virtually any consumer-facing industry.
Recognize.im is an image recognition API platform created by iTraff Technology, based both in the U.S. and Europe. Established in 2010, the company has been developing image recognition technology for over 2 years, and are now empowering mobile and web developers to utilize the technology with recognize.im.
- - StartUp Fest (Poland),
- - Mobile Services Innovation Platform Competition (Greece),
- - Mobile Trends Awards (Poland).
We reached final stage at:
- - StartUp Week (Austria),
- - Slush100 (Finland).
- - SaveUp took part in TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco.
- - The iTraff Technology development team was awarded the European Commission prize for developers at Hack4Europe. Our application, Art4Europe, was recognized as the app with the greatest commercial potential.
- - The Polish Minister of Economy, Waldemar Pawlak, specially recognized our success in Hack4Europe.
Founders:The company was founded by Arkadiusz Skuza, Wojciech Radomski, Paweł Elbanowski and Marcin Szajek.
SpeedUp Investment Group - Polish leading venture capital group specialized in early stage, short and medium term investments for IT companies. SpeedUp has supported mobile projects for over 10 years, and iTraff Technology specifically, since December 2010.
Innovation Nest - a fund run by Piotr Wilam (Polish pioneer of the Internet, co-founder and first president of Onet.pl, a leading Polish news portal) and Marek Kapturkiewicz (long-term board member and vice president of Onet.pl, expert in developing strategies for high-tech companies).
Stephane Senkowski - A private investor from France who has great experience in managing large technology companies.